AMKA REVLON SPECIAL FEELING COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Amka (Pty) Ltd. (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport or document of proof of South African residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in the Competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 (Eighteen) years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the campaign and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. The competition begins on Monday, 23 August 2021 and runs until midnight on Sunday, 17 October 2021. All entries as per paragraph 5 will be added into the draw. Eleven (11) winners will be randomly selected by the Promoter and the winners will be announced on the Promoter’s social media pages.
5. To enter participants are required to:
5.1Purchase any Revlon Realistic product from any Shoprite branded store nationwide; and
5.2 Send a Direct Message (DM) containing their till slip to the I Define Myself Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/idefinemyself) or Instagram Account (https://www.instagram.com/i.define.myself).
6. Entries from other retailers will be disqualified.
7. Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
8. Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and till slip.
9. The prize is a chance to win 1 (One) of the following prizes:
- 1 (One) of 10 (Ten) Mi TV USB sticks; or
- 1 (One) VIDA mobile telephone (excluding SIM card).
10. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 2 (Two) months of notification will be forfeited.
11. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
12. Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 18 October 2021and will be notified via the relevant social media platform used to enter the competition (Facebook/Instagram) where the winner will be required to verify their details. If however a winner does not answer or respond within a period of 24 (Twenty Four) hours for any reason whatsoever, their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
13. The prize includes delivery and winners will be required to provide the Promoter with a valid day time delivery address to enable delivery.
14. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website www.termsconditions.co.za throughout the period of the competition. All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department via DM on the I Define Myself Facebook or Instagram pages.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly which includes its social media platforms and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
16. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply with these requirements within 2 (Two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter and Shoprite will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter and Shoprite will not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
20. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
22. The Promoter has the right in its sole discretion to summarily disqualify a winner who, at any time, does not act in accordance with the spirit of the promotional competition. A disqualified winner shall immediately forfeit their right, title or interest in any prize.
23. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
24. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
25. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to such winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter on its social media platform.
27. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
28. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
29. Neither the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
30. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.